§ 1 General information
- Store – an entrepreneur running a sole proprietorship specified in point 4 of the Regulations, selling goods via the online store www.smating.pl
- Customer – a natural person, legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality making a purchase through the online store www.smating.pl
- Consumer – a natural person making purchases via the www.smating.pl online store not related to their professional or business activity;
NIP 993 053 61 65
REGON 381 493 102
telefon 516 344 777
§ 2 Orders
- The store sells goods and services via the Internet. Information about goods and services is published by the Store at www.smating.pl. The price indicated by the goods is a gross price – to be paid by the Customer for the goods, including all taxes and other public levies and fees. In the case of personalized and made-to-order goods, the gross price is agreed individually with the customer, and the order is placed by e-mail.
- Information about the goods constitutes an invitation to conclude a contract within the meaning of Art. 71 of the Civil Code. By sending an order to the Store, the Customer submits an offer to conclude a sales contract for the ordered goods or services with the Store. Each payment made by the Customer – with the exception of the payment made upon receipt of the order – is, until the Store sends the confirmation of acceptance of the order for execution, a prepayment for the execution of the order.
- Purchase of goods via www.smating.pl, for its effectiveness and its implementation, requires the correct placement of the order, using interactive forms and checkboxes appearing on the website according to the shopping process and choosing the form of payment. Before accepting the order, the customer is informed about the total costs of its implementation, which include the price of selected goods and shipping costs, the amount of which depends on the delivery method chosen by the customer.
- If it is not possible to process the order, the Store will notify the Customer of this fact within 14 days of receiving the order at the latest. The notification will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Customer in the order form. If the Customer pays for the order referred to in the sentence above, the Store will refund the money paid.
- In the absence of payment for the goods covered by the order within 14 days from the date of placing the order, the Store will cancel the order, about which the Customer will be informed by sending a message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer.
- A limited number of goods is intended for promotional sales and sales. Orders are processed in the order in which orders are received, until the stocks covered by this form of sale in the Store’s warehouse or its suppliers are exhausted.
§ 3 Payment methods
- The customer can make the payment by traditional bank transfer to the account –
Bank account details
Owner: Marcin Długoń
Address: Zawada 33A | 33-112 Tarnowiec | Polska
Account number : 39 1050 1562 1000 0097 0585 4769
SWIFT / BIC code : INGBPLPW
IBAN: PL 39 1050 1562 1000 0097 0585 4769
The name of the bank : ING Bank Śląski
* Enter the order number in the transfer title.
2. The customer can make the payment via PayPal. When finalizing the order, selecting this method of payment is redirected to the PayPal website.
3. Settlements of transactions by credit card and e-transfer are carried out via Dotpay.pl
Dotpay Sp. z o.o.
Wielicka 28 b,
When paying by credit card, you will need to provide your CVV2 / CVC2 number. The code is on the back of the card on the right in the white signature strip and these are the last 3 digits for VISA and MasterCard.
§ 4 Delivery
- Parcels within the country are delivered by shipment via DHL, DPD or FedEx (time approx. 1-2 business days). Domestic shipping costs are flat-rate and amount to PLN 14.90. Foreign parcels are delivered via DPD, GLS or FedEs, the delivery time depends on the country of delivery. Usually it is 2 to 4 days. The goods are shipped within 10-15 business days of placing the order and making the payment.
- After receiving the parcel, the Customer should carefully check the package and the product received and immediately inform the Store about any defects, draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier and photograph the damage. All documents needed to claim the parcel (damage report, photos of the damage) are to be sent by e-mail immediately after receiving the parcel, no later than within 24 hours of receiving the parcel.
§ 5 Returns and complaints
- The store is obliged to deliver the goods in accordance with the contract (without defects). The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the Product is inconsistent with the contract (warranty). Non-compliance of the product with the Agreement will occur, in particular, when the product: does not have properties that this type of thing should have due to the purpose indicated in the agreement or resulting from the circumstances or destination; does not have the properties that the seller has provided the buyer with, including by presenting a sample or pattern; it is not suitable for the purpose for which the buyer informed the seller at the conclusion of the contract, and the seller did not raise any objections to such use; was released to the buyer in an incomplete state, is the property of a third party or if it is encumbered with the right of a third party, and if the restriction in the use or disposal of the Product results from a decision or judgment of a competent authority. Minor imperfections of the Product, resulting from the fact that the products available in the Store are made by hand, do not constitute non-compliance of the Product with the contract. The Seller is liable under the warranty if the defect is found before the expiry of two years from the date of taking the Product into the possession of the Customer or a third party designated by him other than the carrier.
- If the Customer finds that the product does not comply with the Agreement, the Customer is entitled to file a Complaint. Complaints should be submitted by letter to the address of the Store: Marcin Długoń 33-112 Tarnowiec, Zawada 33A, Poland or via e-mail to the e-mail address . The complaint should indicate the type of non-compliance of the product with the Agreement. The complaint should be submitted immediately after the non-compliance of the product with the Agreement is revealed. The complaint will be considered within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Seller. In order to ensure the correct course of the complaint procedure, the Seller is entitled to request from the Customer information necessary to consider the Complaint, or to send the product back for inspection.
- As part of the complaint, the Customer may request the replacement of the Product for one free from defects or repair of the Product, unless it is impossible to bring the Product into compliance with the Agreement in the manner chosen by the Consumer or would require excessive costs compared to another method of considering the complaint offered by the Seller. . In the event that it is not possible to bring the Product into compliance with the Agreement, the Customer may request an appropriate price reduction or its full refund.
- In the event of a complaint and its positive consideration, the Customer should return the goods to the Store’s address: Marcin Długoń 33-112 Tarnowiec, Zawada 33A, Poland.
- The returned goods must be accompanied by a proof of purchase with a description of the complaint .
- Pursuant to the Act of May 30, 2014 on consumer rights, the Customer who is a Consumer may withdraw from the contract in writing without giving any reason within 14 days from the date of receipt of the parcel. In order to submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract, the Consumer should submit a declaration of withdrawal from the contract by sending it to the address of the Store: Marcin Długoń 33-112 Tarnowiec, Zawada 33A, Poland and return the goods to the Store together with the attached proof of purchase. The model declaration of withdrawal from the contract can be downloaded here.
- Returned goods must be complete. The goods should be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the ordinary course of business, ie the consumer should deal with the goods bearing in mind the need for its possible, later return. The consumer is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item.
- The store refunds the amount due for the returned goods within 14 days to the bank account indicated by the Consumer in the declaration of withdrawal from the contract. The store is not responsible for failure to refund or delay if it was due to the Consumer providing incorrect personal data (name, surname, address) or an incorrect account number.
- The consumer bears the direct costs of returning the items to the Store.
- The right of withdrawal does not apply to products ordered and made according to the specifications provided by the Consumer, i.e. products made to individual order (personalization of the color, shape of the product).
§ 5 Personal data
- By placing an order in the Store, the Customer agrees to place his personal data in the Store’s database and to process it for the purposes of the contract. Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but the lack of consent to their processing prevents the Store from completing the order. The customer is responsible for providing false personal data. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data (i.e. Journal of Laws No. 101 of 2002, item 926, as amended) in a way that prevents access by third parties.
- Store customers have the right to access their personal data, correct them and request removal.
§ 6 Final Provisions
- The sales contract is concluded between the Customer and the Store.
- The goods presented on the Store’s website do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code.
- The store is not responsible for blocking by e-mail server administrators sending messages to the e-mail address indicated by the customer and for deleting and blocking e-mails by software installed on the computer used by the customer.
- The Store is not responsible for errors in handling the order or other instructions of the Customer, resulting from the provision of incorrect data by the Customer.
- The store reserves the right to change the design of the goods related to its continuous modernization and improvements.
- Any disputes between the Customer who is a Consumer and the Store will be resolved by the Polish court in accordance with the Code of Civil Procedure of November 17, 1964 (Journal of Laws No. 43, item 296, as amended).
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of Polish law shall apply, in particular the Civil Code, the Act on consumer rights and the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services.
- These Regulations are valid from November 1, 2019 until further notice.
- The Store reserves the right to amend the Regulations. Any changes to the Regulations come into force on the date indicated by the Store, not shorter than 7 days from the date they are made available on the website www.smating.pl